Dick Whittington Performed by Glasgow Pantomime

Monday, December 13, 2010

Podcasting or Vodcasting

I actually enjoyed this section and have, in the past, listened to some podcasts from the ABC. I think they are a good idea because if you miss something on television or the radio you can listen to or watch the Podcast/Vodcast the next day.

I've actually seen Library Patron's using the Public PC's to watch television programs. In a library situation Podcasts could be used for book reviews or the reading of the first chapter of a book to get people interested enough to request the item as an audio or book.

If I did subscribe to Podcasts they would be from the BBC and ABC news service, also as I work fulltime it would be good to catch up with the local Perth ABC radio station 720.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment